Meet Mac Morris
An Experienced Plano Criminal Attorney
With more than 20 years of experience representing clients in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex area, I have the knowledge and skill to handle every type of criminal defense case, frim DWI cases and drug possession to aggravated assault and murder. Additionally, I have litigated several federal criminal cases, including armed robbery, white collar crimes, and drug trafficking and conspiracy charges.
My Educational Background
- I attended college at Southwestern Oklahoma State University where I graduated in 1982.
- I received my Juris Doctorate degree from Oklahoma City University in December 1994.
- I began representing people arrested, accused or charged with criminal offenses in May 1995.
Multiple Bar Admissions
- Texas, 1995 (All State Courts – Felonies and Misdemeanors)
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- United States Eastern District of Texas, 1997 (Federal Court)
- United States Northern District of Texas, 1997 (Federal Court)
How I Approach Each Case
At the Law Office of Mac Morris, you can rest assured that your case will not be passed to an associate of paralegal and that it will get my personalized attention. I consider it my job to be with the client every step of the way by answering their questions and concerns and by representing their interests. Together we will develop a tailored solutions to your legal matter and will work to secure the best possible outcome.
I believe that everyone should be informed when going through the legal process. Before practicing law, I served as a teacher and coach in the Texas public school system for 10 years. I use my background in education to teach my clients about the legal process and help them understand their options. I give my clients the legal information that many attorneys often charge for. My goal is to make sure you have the right Plano criminal defense attorney, not the right priced attorney.
Contact Attorney Mac Morris today for trusted, experienced legal counsel.